Below are some frequently asked questions about the world of Transformer Tubes. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for anything not answered here!
Q: How do Transformer Tubes work?
A: Transformer Tubes are sort of like LEGO®s meets bongs, with a twist – literally! We’ve taken the basic components of a traditional bong and made them into individualized modules. Modules are the building blocks of your bong, and each one features a male and female thread that can screw on to any other module, allowing you to create the bong of your dreams!
Q: What are Transformer Tubes made of?
A: Transformer Tubes are made out of Polycarbonate plastic, though they come with a glass bowl and downstem, so you’re always smoking out of glass!
Q: Is Polycarbonate safe to smoke out of?
Our polycarbonate plastic is BPA-free, and completely safe to smoke out of. Since we use a glass bowl & stem, there is never enough heat from a lighter’s flame to cause any concern for the plastic.
Q: What are the benefits of polycarbonate?
- Shatterproof & Durable
- Can be cleaned in your dishwasher, or easily with isopropyl alcohol and salt.
Q: What are the benefits to modularity?
- You can purchase modules a la carte to customize the experience you’re looking for!
- Easy to upgrade or replace modules. Start small and buy modules as you need.
- Easy to transport – our bongs can fit discreetly inside a backpack or large purse, all without the worry of breakage!
- Preparation – with modularity, it’s easy to fill up multiple percolators or ice catchers, or even the base unit, all right from the sink!
Q: How do I clean my Transformer Tube?
Easy! Being able to disassemble your pipe into individual sections makes cleaning a cinch. Transformer Tubes can be cleaned with Isopropyl Alcohol and table salt. Never use Acetone – it will turn your plastic cloudy! You can also stick them in your Dishwasher for no hassle cleaning!